Thursday, June 10, 2010

Random Holidays


Can you guess the items on this plate? This is what we were served at Bibi Star, the local restaurant. It actually wasn't half bad...

So this week a holiday surprised us during the week and we didn't have to go to work today! but since we had to go to the hospital to get internet, we biked over anyway. Not long after arrival we were ask to help out with a c-section. Quite the interesting show...mother and baby are fine. Also this week I have figured out that if you tell the tailor what you want made, he is going to make something completely different. I first got two mens shirts, when I wanted shirt, capris, and a dress. Then I almost got a skirt out of that, but I think he might possibly have the order almost right after I stopped by four times...this afternoon will tell the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment